[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 746: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 746: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Blog System

Blog System

Come in and make yourself at home!

Blog System

Postby admin » Dec 10th, '09, 23:45

Soon i will be implementing a very good blog system. I think it is very nice for this site, and the Blog system is very nice.
I still don't know if i should make it available for everybody or just maybe people that donate to the site.

The nice thing about his blog system is that you can choose whether friends or foes can read or see you blog.

More news will be posted as i go!

Last edited by admin on Dec 10th, '09, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Opened the Blog System
Remember that the greatest joy in life is living every minute of it!
admin | Info

User avatar Admin

Topic Author
Admin

Users Information

Re: Blog System

Postby admin » Jul 7th, '11, 00:56

with the revamping of the site, i have removed this mod as i really didn't see any reason to be using for. for now consider it removed!
Remember that the greatest joy in life is living every minute of it!
admin | Info

User avatar Admin

Topic Author
Admin

Users Information

Common Topic Tags
blog, system, well, mod, really, make, his, read, news, posted, soon, everyone, removed, very

Return to Hello!